Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cerberus22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2012
Opening a series of Bookmark Folders as individual windows for Folder and individual tabs for Bookmarks?
-
Grouped bookmarks promised that you could open individually saved "groups" of bookmarked (as Tabs) in individual windows in Safari.
it saves these for you as groups (like folders) so you could go back to these windows (or groups).
it did this by saving the last state of the window which promised to be very helpful to people doing research since it allowed you to organize a series of windows each with their own topic.
it did this by saving the last visited page on each tab and saving them as a "grouped" bookmark.
this is analogous to a Folder - but slightly different.
i want to do somewhat the same thing but i want to OPEN a series of saved conventional bookmarks in individual bookmark folders - as individual instances of tabs grouped in a safari window.
this would be very helpful for me which is why i went for the grouped bookmark wormhole.
you are saying you don't know of a way to do this?
or you are saying you see no need for it for your usage?
both?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.