Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

howard

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2002
is there a way to fold in os 9? i've been in os 9 lately and will be there often and was thinking that i should be folding too! i looked all over the site and couldn't find an os 9 program to download...do you know if there is one?

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Uh, no.

Only Mac Os X, Windowz, and Linux (I think, probably, yeah).

There is no Os 9 client. By the time it was popular people were all over Os X. Plus no one wanted to make one.

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
every day people hate OS 9 more. the developers did a poll before on the folding forum and OS 9 was in the minority. afraid their resources will never consider developing for that platform. :(

it's really only a loss for labs that haven't migrated, but the labs prob crank out the most. but if you look at client stats, OS X folds less then linux and windows.

sorryz

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Yeah, my tech teacher told me she would like to run and help anyway she could but they are all OS X.

They think that X is more easy to crack then 9. I don't think so but whatever...

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
Originally posted by MrMacman
They think that X is more easy to crack then 9. I don't think so but whatever...
pretty ignorant statement from 'tech' support.

easily decipherable as we're afraid of change.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.