Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

w0lf

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2013
USA
You said you're having problems but you didn't mention what the problem actually is?

Too big, too small, too hot, too cold?

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
That was my question, too…
How should the text in that sidebar be different?
Looks much the same on my Mac, too!

AppleTalker

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2013
You said you're having problems but you didn't mention what the problem actually is?

Too big, too small, too hot, too cold?

The problem is that the Finder side-bar text is way to small. It wasn't like that before. But all of the sudden the text is small (refer to image). The text i'm referring to is everything under "Favorites".

I don't know what to do.

----------

Looks fine to me...

The text was never like that. Now it's small, and i'm wondering what to do.

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
The problem is that the Finder side-bar text is way to small. It wasn't like that before. But all of the sudden the text is small (refer to image). The text i'm referring to is everything under "Favorites".

Again, your image shows text the same size as my sidebar.
What would make your text appear smaller to you, but normal to everyone else?

AppleTalker

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2013
That was my question, too…
How should the text in that sidebar be different?
Looks much the same on my Mac, too!

That is exactly what i'm going through. I wish someone could help. The text is just way too small, it was never like that. All of the sudden..... small text. I'm like so confused!?

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
That is exactly what i'm going through. I wish someone could help. The text is just way too small, it was never like that. All of the sudden..... small text. I'm like so confused!?

We're confused, too.
Your image (as it appears in your post) does NOT show smaller text, but completely normal.
I can't offer any help when your image shows a normal size text.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.