Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gw0gvq

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 30, 2012
Barry, South Wales, UK
Yosmite

Your guess is as gd as mine :) I'm from UK and Americans pronounce Tomato as Toma-ato ands Potato as Potarto :) So hows a Brit supposed to now lol

hftvhftv

macrumors regular
May 18, 2014
I managed to get on, I found a link from The Verge, i want to read the FAQs etc but I can't even load it! The site is so slow!

Eg. overloaded and crashed. Good luck getting on it. I read a few things but it's really just the normal stuff you'd read when beta testing. Did you get an email right away though? Because I have an older email hooked up to my Apple ID but then again I have my newer one hooked up too.

jakesaunders27

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2012
United Kingdom
Eg. overloaded and crashed. Good luck getting on it. I read a few things but it's really just the normal stuff you'd read when beta testing. Did you get an email right away though? Because I have an older email hooked up to my Apple ID but then again I have my newer one hooked up too.

No I haven't had an email yet, it just said your on etc, have you had one yet?

----------

Someone just told me in another thread around July time we should receive the beta.

hftvhftv

macrumors regular
May 18, 2014
No I haven't had an email yet, it just said your on etc, have you had one yet?

----------

Someone just told me in another thread around July time we should receive the beta.

No but I'm going to hope to GOD that it sends the email to my iCloud. If I lose the code I might as well go and buy a copy of Windows 8.1 and cry.

jakesaunders27

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2012
United Kingdom

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 21.52.46.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 21.52.46.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 176

hftvhftv

macrumors regular
May 18, 2014
Haha! Fingers crossed :)

Lol, after creating a new HOTMAIL email because I had no other email to add, I changed my Apple ID to it so now I must wait and see if it sends it to that email. If not, Apple Support is getting a phone call :D :apple:!

Barney63

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2014
Bolton, UK.
I signed up for the beta program last week, the day that they publically released 10.9.3
Will that count me in for the Yosemite beta?

Barney

hftvhftv

macrumors regular
May 18, 2014
I signed up for the beta program last week, the day that they publically released 10.9.3
Will that count me in for the Yosemite beta?

Barney

Maybe, go to the site to see if you have to sign up for it again.

Barney63

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2014
Bolton, UK.
I've just logged in and it asked me to sign up again.

Barney

I've just been told it is pronounced yoh-sem-mitty by my darling wife :)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.