Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rgetter

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Portland, Oregon
This may be a coincidence, but the day after I responded to Google's email about upgrading to Workspace (and staying with the free G-Suite) Outlook can no longer log into my Gmail account. I go through the browser login drill and get this informative window popping up:
Authenticate.jpg

I did contact Microsoft support, who requested that I send in my diagnostics and the incident number. He also mentioned that they have been getting a number of calls on this same issue. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Curiously, Outlook still works with another Gmail account I use for my freelance work. Something seems a bit fishy here.

Ric

rgetter

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Portland, Oregon
For what it's worth the "New Coke" version of Outlook does work, but that's not a solution I really want to swallow.

Ric

minimo3

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2010
There was an outage on the Microsoft end, a fix was deployed on Wednesday night. Outlook syncing with all 3rd party accounts should’ve resumed on Thursday jun 23.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.