Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

meshaun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2021
After adding the usual signature from my emails, I get this error when I open a New email on the Mac Outlook.

Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 15.18.32.png

I even made the same signature on Word, copy pasted again.
Still this error.

Any fix? Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 15.18.32.png

mj_

macrumors 68000
May 18, 2017
Austin, TX
Does your email signature by any chance contain images that are hosted remotely? I use Outlook with three different email accounts with a total of five email signatures, both with and without embedded images, and have never seen that message before. My guess would be that there’s something wrong with your signature.

meshaun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2021
Does your email signature by any chance contain images that are hosted remotely? I use Outlook with three different email accounts with a total of five email signatures, both with and without embedded images, and have never seen that message before. My guess would be that there’s something wrong with your signature.
Hi,

Thank you for the reply.
I had to add the signature to a word file, I mean, create it on Word and copy/pasted to the outlook. This fixed it. I don't know what the logic behind it is but the Microsoft tech team actually recommended it.

Reactions: mj_
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.