Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JonDigital

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
Coral Springs, FL
I have a question regarding Overcast which hopefully is just not me overlooking an obvious setting. This is regards to creating playlists.

Prior to version 2.0 there was an option within the playlist creation menu called "Play Status" which allowed you to create "smart" like playlists with options for "New" or "In Progress". Either this was moved to another location within the app (which would make no sense) or it was removed altogether (which makes less sense).

Am I overlooking something here? Playlist creation within Overcast to me seems like the only negative of this app. It's not a deal breaker but it would be great if it was a bit more intuitive.

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

PS. Already tried to contact Overcast support. It's useless. I'm assuming support will never be good for this app considering how small of a team it is. Documentation is lacking as well.

JonDigital

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
Coral Springs, FL
*sigh*

Would really be nice if Marco actually provided support for his app but I suspect now that it's free it's even more of an excuse not to answer support emails. Shame. I expect this app to be sold in the next few months.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.