Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Orange Furball

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 18, 2012
Scranton, PA, USA
I'm on AOKP release 3. I can't flash anything née because my TWRP broke. So I'm stuck for now :eek: and I'm a flashaholic!

What do you recommend? My version of AOKP has been discontinued...

TheMacBookPro

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2008
I tend to prefer stock looking ROMs with added functionality, and Rocket ROM is a pretty decent one for the N7000.

If you have an American model then I'm not sure... a friend of mine uses something called The Hybrid on his ATT Note. It looks pretty nifty since you can change between tablet and phone mode.

Orange Furball

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 18, 2012
Scranton, PA, USA
I tend to prefer stock looking ROMs with added functionality, and Rocket ROM is a pretty decent one for the N7000.

If you have an American model then I'm not sure... a friend of mine uses something called The Hybrid on his ATT Note. It looks pretty nifty since you can change between tablet and phone mode.

The hybrid was nice. But I hat touchwiz. I prefer stock Andy. So CyanogenMod is perfect, except I turn off my navigation buttons and use the on screen ones. They are unsupported by CM9 at the moment :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.