Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mollyc

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
Welcome to our P52! This project is designed to get you out with your camera once a week in a meaningful way. Each week I will post a prompt for you to consider. The prompts are merely suggestions, and you are free to shoot off topic if you wish. All images posted must be taken by you, be safe for work, and be taken with this project in mind. Please do not post archive photos. For a further discussion of the guidelines, please refer to this thread, and you can find the previous weeks linked there if you missed them. Feel free to join in at any time of the year, and you may go back to missed weeks if you still wish to participate.

Week 47 | Thankful

Web_November_16_2023_001-4.jpg

This is an easy week, planned purposely for my fellow American friends; my international friends reap the benefit. This week I would love for you to slow down and notice the small things (or big things) and record them as a little journal of thankfulness. We celebrate Thanksgiving this week; many of you will be traveling or cooking, or perhaps both. But take a few minutes for yourself, observe the light, the people, the moments, and find a few to record through your lens.

Cheers to a great week, wherever you are and whatever you do.

bondr006

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2010
Cary, NC - My Name is Rob Bond
.. Yum .. looks like some great leftovers .. for me, a much-enjoyed part of a big meal to look forward to!!
Yes indeed. Thanksgiving leftovers are the bomb. Usually have another big meal a day or two later, some hot turkey sandwiches, turkey soup, etc. This morning for breakfast I had a biscuit with turkey and stuffing smothered in gravy and a piece of pie...Yummy!
Garfield2.png

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.