Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krayziekray

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Anyone else having a problem with using palringo on their iPhones (3G)?

I had one MSN account on Palringo, and that worked fine for a couple of weeks. I tried adding another MSN account and firstly it said it was unable to authenticate the login details. As a result I downloaded the desktop version and sorted that error message out.

It worked fine the first time I logged in (with a long logging in lag), however, now when I try and login, both accounts just lag with the status of "Logging In...", I can wait aslong as I want but these accounts do not log in.

Anyone got a solution to this? Anyone had this same problem?

Cheers.
KrayzieKray.

efp1

macrumors 6502
Oct 3, 2008
UK
Mine's working well.... Don't know. I haven't tried to add another account though. I just have one.

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
[Totally Helpless Tip Mode: ON]

Ah, go on, get Beejive. You know you want to That should help sort out those login problems. ;)

krayziekray

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Haha ... thanks for the tip LostLogik. I will do that if i have any problems with it again.

Basiaclly it's sorted, I won't do what most people do and say "sorted" and not post the solution for everyone else who is experiencing the same probelm. :)

What I did delete the Palringo account, then uninstall and reinstall the app and then recreate the palringo account. Strange .... but seems to work.

:apple: :) :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.