Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TeaRock

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 21, 2003
Suomi-Finland
Hi! I am a happy owner of G4 1,42 DP (even my piece was sc. monday piece; all important hardware have been changed and the machine have collapsed totally several time during few months...) and now also using OSX v10.3.2. I found older messages where someone wrote that Sherlock is too much aimed for the US users. I fully agree this. Best example of this is the eBay which works only for the US sites. Is there any possibility to chance this strange thing? Panther and Sherlock are international programs which should be desinged for any of us or even there should be very easy way to localize those and this should also be supported by Apple.

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
Re: Panther and Sherlock

Originally posted by TeaRock
Hi! I am a happy owner of G4 1,42 DP (even my piece was sc. monday piece; all important hardware have been changed and the machine have collapsed totally several time during few months...) and now also using OSX v10.3.2. I found older messages where someone wrote that Sherlock is too much aimed for the US users. I fully agree this. Best example of this is the eBay which works only for the US sites. Is there any possibility to chance this strange thing? Panther and Sherlock are international programs which should be desinged for any of us or even there should be very easy way to localize those and this should also be supported by Apple.
There are many third-party channels for Sherlock. You might do some research to find channels available in Finland.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.