Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pjtro2

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
On a brighter note...

Well I still haven't received my notice.. BUT.. if you care to check apple.com, the timer has gone (bless international time zones) and we can see the new page (well anyone can who cares to change their system date/time...)

Attachments

• its_here.jpg
    its_here.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 183

woodsey

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2001
If anyone does end up getting it delivered today (saturday) it would be really great if you could post it on here. Im not going to be home, but if i know there is a possibility it will arive I will head home.

Woodsey...

pjtro2

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Saturday Shipping

Ok, so someone at AU Apple has been working overtime this weekend, I received a notice that my order shipped today (Saturday) Maybe they have a back-log? Kind of odd..
Anyone get a delivery today?

-- As a side note, I was walking to work thismorning, and I went past the new Apple Store on Chapel Street hoping to stick my head in and see at least 1 or 2 people in there getting panther (and at a very long shot pick up some dog tags)... They weren't even OPEN! (this is at 10am) .. So my opinion of Apple Aus has just bottomed out.. Major new release, website with the countdown clock, and not a salesperson in sight an hour after it was supposed to go on sale.... Shame shame shame... (where's Derryn Hinch when you need him... :D

Dear Apple Customer,

The following products shipped on 25.10.2003. Transit time will
depend upon whether you have chosen standard or premium freight
options. If your order is shipping standard freight, it should arrive
within 2 - 5 business days of shipment.

Product # Product Description Qty Ext Price
__________ ________________________________________ ____ ________________

woodsey

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2001
NOBODY at apple australia has been working overtime. that would be a mirracle.

The letter you recieved was automated, but dont think just cos you got one panther is coming soon. Mine came on wednesday and still no sign of panther three days later.

Sabenth

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2003
UK
pjtro2 hope ya dont mind used your post in the uk version of this thread it ties in great to a degree with the whole apple attitued outside of the USA no one exsists but the USA ..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.