Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Thanks for the heads up... if I win :D, I will probably be reselling the monitor here for a nice discount. :) (I'm happy with my current setup, and a 30" monitor is overkill to me.)

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
Jo-Kun said:
enthousiastic as I was, went ahead to check it out... damn... I don't live in the US... so no can do...I guess...
That stinks! I've registered under 4 different e-mail addresses :eek: I just bought a new 23" ACD last week, you would think I'd be content :p

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
clayj said:
Thanks for the heads up... if I win :D, I will probably be reselling the monitor here for a nice discount. :) (I'm happy with my current setup, and a 30" monitor is overkill to me.)

God, I was just sitting her doing some InDesign work and was wishing for 23 inches.

30 would make my life a dream. :(

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
iGary said:
God, I was just sitting her doing some InDesign work and was wishing for 23 inches.
I wish I had more opportunities to use InDesign. I'm stuck with PageMaker to appease the local news paper for print media I produce at a local real estate firm :( In any case Photoshop, Illustrator and GoLive would all work well together on a 30" :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.