Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EugW

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 18, 2017
Adobe Editor Spotlight - Editing Everything Everywhere All At Once

Editor: Paul Rogers
Director: Daniel Scheinert
Director: Danile Kwan

Computer: Some sort of Mac
Software: Adobe Premier Pro & Frame.io

SPOILERS! If you haven't seen the movie, I'd recommend you go see it as it's a good movie, and this clip lightly spoils a small bit of the movie.

However, truth be told, the above clip spoils less of the movie than the trailer:

EugW

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 18, 2017
According to this article, it was edited on an iMac, during the pandemic.

At the time my son was three years old and it was interesting because I didn’t have a home office. We lived in a two bedroom tiny house so I threw my iMac with a hard drive up in the living room next to my kitchen table. My son and wife were at home constantly, there was no daycare.

NLLV

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2020
The only problem is having to use Premiere Pro, and having my rage kick in when the app crashes and I lose work.

EugW

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 18, 2017
The only problem is having to use Premiere Pro, and having my rage kick in when the app crashes and I lose work.
I wonder if that was actually a significant problem for those guys. Obviously this is not something mentioned in the video, because it was put out by Adobe.

BTW, they said elsewhere in an interview I saw, that these guys were self-taught, or rather, they learned most of their skills from YouTube and on the job.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.