Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EugW

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 18, 2017
I was hoping to get Apple TV+ for free for a year when the new iPad Pro came out. However, it doesn't seem to exist yet, and that refreshed iPad Pro with 6 GB RAM and time-of-flight camera likely won't be available until Q1 2020.

If I paid for Apple TV + until say January, would the free 1 year subscription be available to me if I got the iPad Pro in February?

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I was hoping to get Apple TV+ for free for a year when the new iPad Pro came out. However, it doesn't seem to exist yet, and that refreshed iPad Pro with 6 GB RAM and time-of-flight camera likely won't be available until Q1 2020.

If I paid for Apple TV + until say January, would the free 1 year subscription be available to me if I got the iPad Pro in February?

My educated guess would say no. Once you start paying for it there is no reason for Apple to give you a free year. And I don’t the option would be there for either in the Apple TV app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.