Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MTShipp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Raleigh, North Carolina
This may have already been discussed previously but this was new to me.

Today, I decided to go ahead and pay off my current Apple Card balance early. It was not due until the end of September but I decided to go ahead while I had the money available in my Apple Cash.

What I found was I could not do it. Each time I would touch the "Pay Early" button and try to authenticate, I would get the error, "Payment Not Completed".

Here is how I fixed it.

Open your Apple Cash card in wallet and scroll to the bottom where "Terms and Conditions" is located. Touch T&C and it will open up a new screen that you must read and agree to.

Once agreed, I went back to the Apple Card and was successfully able to pay off my Apple Card balance from my Apple Cash balance.

rugmankc

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2014
I had that happen too. But, it was not that way when I first got card. Apple/GS may have changed something. But, I think, if I remember correctly, it was having you agree to GS Terms with Apple Cash.

I am going to wait till middle of Sept. Which was my old CC due date. Then I will pay off ACard for August purchases with a combo of ACard and ACash. See how it works. Want to see how long till it all posts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.