Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DCG

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sorry everyone but this is a bit complex. I own a very successful entertainment agency in Scotland and this year am celebrating 30 years in business. What is driving me nuts is the amount of time it's taking me and my staff to produce quotations for clients. These usually comprise mostly of text emails but with graphics added as attachments and links pasted into the body text. I use TextExpander very successfully to reply instantly to enquiries for one specific act that I manage and this makes my life very simple. However, on a daily basis we are sending out email quotes to clients which I would love to automate in a similar way by producing nice pdfs with graphics and links as well as text. I really need some sort of pdf template creator but with a database package running alongside it to allow us access to all the blocks of text and images and video links that we use regularly, with a view to being able to drag and drop these elements to make an attractive document for our clients. There will, of course, be some standard pdfs that we send out, but I need to be able to create these easily and allow all my team to access them. I hope this makes sense though I don't seem to be explaining it very well. If anyone knows what I mean here and can point me in the right direction, I would be eternally grateful. Thank you.

DCG

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Reactions: organicCPU
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.