Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Russbus04

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 9, 2014
I am not sure the actual shipping dates, but I just got a confirmed shipping date of 11/23 after placing my order this morning with Verizon with free 2 day shipping. We will see if those dates hold up...but thought I would suggest that to others who aren't wanting to wait until mid-late december to get the apple order. We have a preorder from apple too that we will most likely cancel if verizon can come through

brolfsen

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
Thank you for the heads up. I saw your post about 30 minutes after you posted it and jumped on Verizon's website and pre ordered one. I am praying they hold true to the ship date. I did notice when I tried going to the order page today on the website it now says "Out of Stock" so hopefully that is a good sign that we really will get them next week! These next few days until the 23rd are going to be torture!!!

Russbus04

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 9, 2014
I did some calling around and eventually found one locally, so I will be cancelling my preorder, but I am glad you found it useful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.