Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macman4291

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 23, 2006
Was there a selection of cases to choose from at the At&t store, any options ect ?

Nicholie

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2008
Huntsville, Al
Was there a selection of cases to choose from at the At&t store, any options ect ?

There was a small set, none of which I was impressed with. Some crappy AT&T labeled cases, then a handful from other manufactures (Griffin being one i remembered). I will be heading to the Apple Store today to look there.

nickspohn

macrumors 68040
Jun 9, 2007
I thought the cases weren't that great but i figured to get something for the time being.

It was the Gel jacket. Basic packaging, $20

And you know what? I love it. It's also and i love the feeling of it.

00Penguin

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2008
Colorado
Yeah the ones they had at my AT&T store where not very good either. Probably going to order one from Apple Store online.

zainjetha

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2007
Apple Store have a huge variety of cases.. and please dont forget the screen protectors.

Sphyrna

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
I just got back from my local :apple: Store looking at cases but they didn't have anything that caught my eye. On the way home I stopped by my AT&T store and picked up the Incipio Silicrylic Gel/Shell combo case. It's a gel sleeve that also has a plastic back piece that clips on. It comes with both a white and black gel sleeve. I'm not sure I'll keep it, I just wanted to get something for some protection while I shop around. Most likely I'll get an InvisibleShield or one of the similar products, and maybe a holster.

Warpdrv

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2008
I thought the cases weren't that great but i figured to get something for the time being.

I got the same incipio gel jacket, while overpriced.... I love it too... fits snuggly around the 3G and feels great in my hand...

perfect for that short drop test my new 3G just got... :)

Magico

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2008

I agree, I got the same case, which also came with a screen protector, cleaning cloth and video stand. However, I need to try and reapply the screen protector.

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
The AT&T store where I bought mine had a very limited selection, like maybe two case types ( a holster and a gel skin), and a one model of Belkin car charger.

I'm using the incase leather folio holster I had for my old iPhone (fits fine), and pre-ordered an invisible shield.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.