Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phositadc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 9, 2012
For those who are using NuevaSync to get push Google mail/calendar/contacts, how long have you been using it and are you happy with it?

Does it work as seamlessly as the old method of setting up your Google account as exchange activesync? Any problems such as unreliability or increased battery drain?

Thanks for any feedback!

sohaloh

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2012
London, Ontario
For those who are using NuevaSync to get push Google mail/calendar/contacts, how long have you been using it and are you happy with it?

Does it work as seamlessly as the old method of setting up your Google account as exchange activesync? Any problems such as unreliability or increased battery drain?

Thanks for any feedback!

I got the trial for a couple of days and then paid the 30 bucks for a years service. Till now its working exactly like the old exchange did and pushes my emails within seconds. No known battery drain on my 5S to date. I say use the trial for a week and if you like it pay. I tried the gmail app but it just totally sucked.

phositadc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 9, 2012
I got the trial for a couple of days and then paid the 30 bucks for a years service. Till now its working exactly like the old exchange did and pushes my emails within seconds. No known battery drain on my 5S to date. I say use the trial for a week and if you like it pay. I tried the gmail app but it just totally sucked.

Thanks for the info!

LoveMyPens

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2013

Thanks for any feedback!

Anyone else have any feedback on this as it pertains to Google/Gmail?

h.Matt

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2014
How does it work? what should i do to get my push gmail back? and how much it costs?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.