Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jare

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
Canada
When in a text message or iMessage conversation, pull the conversation from the right to the left (and don't let go) and you'll see per message timestamps.

Don't know if this was in beta 1, but its in beta 2.

Attachments

• screeny.png
    screeny.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Holty123

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2008
Crington UK
yes and yes and oh dear you get ready for everyone to tell you that this has been mentioned many times all ready

oh **** i just did lol

Jare

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
Canada
yes and yes and oh dear you get ready for everyone to tell you that this has been mentioned many times all ready

oh **** i just did lol

Actually doing a search doesn't yield any results (people are saying there are NO per message timestamps). Unless it's in all the little things thread, which I looked through as well and didn't notice anything.

boobie12

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Actually doing a search doesn't yield any results (people are saying there are NO per message timestamps). Unless it's in all the little things thread, which I looked through as well and didn't notice anything.

It was on the first page of the "all the little things" thread. But yea great addition regardless.

Abba 701

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2012
Is there a way to keep them displayed and not having to hold your finger on the screen?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.