Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
Finished jailbreaking my iPhone, version 13.5 with underc0ver

Having phone issues

I can dial the phone with no problem. However, hanging up is something I can no longer do.

Also, if you get a recording asking for a keypad response (such as "press 4 for customer service") the command is not recognized on the other end although on my end I can hear the tone from the keypress.

I had to actually reboot my iPhone so it would launch unjailbreaked to use my phone properly.

The only tweak I can think of that may be causing this issue is CALLBARX. However, I don't want to start removing apps until I get verification that this is a common issue with a jailbroken phone.

Thanks

1Icarus2

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2018
Maybe give us a list of your apps currently installed. I also have my phone Jailbroken on 13.5 with no such issues.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
I don't have CallBar X installed. Here is the list and I had to type this all out manually...

Ariel2
AppSync Unified
AutoUnlock X
Barmoji
Batchomatic
Better Widgets
BigWidget
Blanca
BoardBanner13
CC Modules
CCSupport
ChargeAnimations
ChromaHomeBar X
CircleSettings
ColorBanners 3
ColorMeNotifs
ColorMyBattery
Complications
CoolCC
Cylinder
DigitalBattery13
DismissProgress
DockX 13
DopeConvos
Filza File Manager
Flame
FloatingDockPlus13
Flux Pro
Folded
Frame
GoodWifi
HapticLock
HomePlus Pro
HS13
iCaughtU 12+
iCleaner Pro
iconvibe
Kalm
Manila
Mirage
Multipla
Notif
Photon
PowerModule
Prysm
Quart
RealKeys
Safari Features
Scorpion
SendDelay
SettingsWidgets
Shuffle
SmallSiri
Snowboard
Substitute
Switcher
Tap Tap Lock
Ultrasound
UnlockSound
WeatherGround
Xen HTML
Yobun

1Icarus2

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2018
That's quite a list of apps.

What you can try to do is maybe disable all the tweaks, and enable them one by one using iCleaner Pro. It's a lot better than having to uninstall and re-install the apps.

1. Go to iClearner Pro
2. Click on the Plus in the left side
3. Choose Cydia Substrate Addons
4. Click on "All" at the top.

This will disable all the tweaks and respring. Then enable them one by one, or maybe 2 at a time and check if the behavior persists.

Let us know what you come up with.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
That's quite a list of apps.

What you can try to do is maybe disable all the tweaks, and enable them one by one using iCleaner Pro. It's a lot better than having to uninstall and re-install the apps.

1. Go to iClearner Pro
2. Click on the Plus in the left side
3. Choose Cydia Substrate Addons
4. Click on "All" at the top.

This will disable all the tweaks and respring. Then enable them one by one, or maybe 2 at a time and check if the behavior persists.

Let us know what you come up with.

Thanks for the help. I will do that.

I thought, perhaps, there was a known issue with one of the tweaks interfering with the phone functions.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
Found the problem: Scorpion

Completely screws up my phone calls not allowing me to use the keypad for prompt selections. It also doesn't allow me to hang up.

I have removed it and I am contacting the developer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.