Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clipse79

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Are there any apps that are on appshopper.com fright now for free that i should grab before my phone gets here and they go up? Even though i may or may not like them grab them now?

mathcolo

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2008
Boston
Not really... You don't have to be specific but you can just go through and find ones you like now so you don't have to do it later :).

Clipse79

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Ok just wanted to see if there was some MUST HAVES that were free now that I might miss out on thanks...

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
As a general rule for myself anything free for a limited time I download anyway.

Same here, just like I do with the free TV shows and songs on iTunes. I can always delete them later. I wish EVERY TV show would offer at least the pilot episode for free.

On a side note, I do think at some point Apple will have to work out x-day trials. I get that they have other priorities, but if they can make rentals go bye-bye after 24 hours, there's no reason they can't allow apps to have a similar feature.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.