Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LarryJoe33

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 17, 2017
Boston
I get calls and there is absolutely no screen confirmation to answer it. I just have to miss the call and call them back. Even if I go to the phone app while its ringing and vibrating, there is no way to answer it.

Any workarounds to take the call? I certainly can't be the only one.

digitalexplr

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2016
Central Missouri
I get calls and there is absolutely no screen confirmation to answer it. I just have to miss the call and call them back. Even if I go to the phone app while its ringing and vibrating, there is no way to answer it.

Any workarounds to take the call? I certainly can't be the only one.
What version of iOS? Cell carrier? Model of iPhone?

vintagedude76

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2015
I had the same thing the other day on my 6+ the screen lite up but it was still on the home screen while it was ringing... Apparently this problem has been there since at least a year now as I have been reading...

laszlo182

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
That happened to me a lot of times on several iOS versions (not beta) and several phones. And also to some of my friends. For me the solution was to simply wake the display by pressing the home button. Well, but not sure if don’t you have a X...:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.