Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
Drinking water. That cat loved drinking water out of glasses.

View attachment 1739511

I had a cat that would put his paw under the spout and lick the water that was on his pads. He would occasionally squawk to have the tap turned on very slightly so he could 'drink' that way. He also would often feed himself by extending his claws and scooping up chunks of his food with them, and eating what stuck to them. Weird cat... He would pee over the shower drain too. Just weird... He also came when he was called.

Reactions: Captain Trips

Darmok N Jalad

macrumors 603
Sep 26, 2017
Tanagra (not really)
Probably a dog owner. ;)
Getting sidetracked is so unlike us here! :D
WP_20160317_14_19_48_Pro.jpg

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
I never knew marshmallows couldn't fly. :D

Classic...

'As god is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly'... :p:cool:

I didn't know the reference so I looked it up. I also learned that in 2018 a station in Florida did a marshmallow drop but they all stuck together and landed with a thud as one massive treat.

For you young ones, "looking something up" was what we did before Google.

Yes, i use Google to look up stuff.

Captain Trips

macrumors 68000
Jun 13, 2020
@Captain Trips perhaps you should stick to the one photo a day rule please?

Cheers :)

Hugh
Isn't that rule for the Photo of the Day - March 2021 - MacRumors thread? I ask that in all seriousness.

Here is what was posted in the first post of this thread:
So, there was a discussion in the POD thread about photo association. I thought I’d finally start a thread for it.

The idea is to post a photo that's somehow associated with the previously posted photo. It could be similar subject matter, it could be based on prominent colors, shapes, or even some kind of wordplay. No strict rules here. There’s no need to explain why you chose your photo, unless you want to.
Trying to figure that out is half the fun.

The guidelines post for this subform only mentions a one post per day limit for the Photo of the Day threads.

Also, I don't mind someone calling me out if I have violated a rule, guideline, or informal social contract. But I am not the only person to have posted more than 1 photo per day in this thread - instead of calling out only one person, please make a general request. I don't think that is too much too ask.

If I have missed something, though, please point to other rules I have missed so I don't break any rules due to ignorance in my part. Thanks! ?

[Edit: Added link to subform guidelines and requested that I not be singled out for behavior that more people than just I have participated in]

Last edited:

stillcrazyman

macrumors 603
Original poster
Oct 10, 2014
Exile
Isn't that rule for the Photo of the Day - March 2021 - MacRumors thread? I ask that in all seriousness.

Here is what was posted in the first post of this thread:

If I has missed something, though, please point to other rules I have missed so I don't break any rules due to ignorance in my part. Thanks! ?
There is no limit to how many times in a day you can reply to this thread.

Reactions: Captain Trips

Captain Trips

macrumors 68000
Jun 13, 2020
There is no limit to how many times in a day you can reply to this thread.
Thanks, I did not think I missed something like that, but wanted to make sure.

Having said that, I have been an enthusiastic participant in this thread, it has been a lot of fun. However, if people think I am posting too frequently, please let me know (in this thread is fine) and I will cut back.

Reactions: stillcrazyman
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.