Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alameda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 22, 2012
Hello everyone! I have an 11" iPad Pro, and I'd like to be able to locally store a folder of images which I can display at high res and display as a slideshow.
I have an iPhone/MacBook/iPad and the usual iCloud features, but I was hoping to just locally store some local photos in high resolution and use an application to display my images when I want, preferably in HEIF and JPEG formats. Thanks for all suggestions.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
I use Photo Manager Pro for storing and displaying my photos on my iPads and iPhone. It works with any resolution and has slideshow support with various settings. It also has a nice interface for uploading/downloading to/from my PC over WiFi.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
I don't use Apple Photos, but I have a folder on my desktop which is set up for me to add images so that the next time I synchronize my iPhone or iPad I'll have the folder of images included. This allows for having them in various categories and organized, too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.