Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sonic Pilot

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 2, 2021
Hello,

I am using the 6th gen ipad mini and become frustrated! I am trying to add a logo to a photograph but cant seem to figure out how. There doesn't seem to be an option to do this when edting even trying "mark-up". I can easily add a logo to a video in iMovie, but how can I add a logo to a still photograph?

floral

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2023
Earth
Hello,

I am using the 6th gen ipad mini and become frustrated! I am trying to add a logo to a photograph but cant seem to figure out how. There doesn't seem to be an option to do this when edting even trying "mark-up". I can easily add a logo to a video in iMovie, but how can I add a logo to a still photograph?
You need a different application for that, from the App Store...

I use CapCut, which is by no means the best editor, but it's free, no ads, and does what you want.

Sonic Pilot

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 2, 2021
So there is this capability in iMovie but no way to do this with a still photo with iPad and factory installed photo editing? If not, what free apps work well on the iPad for this purpose?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.