Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Copenhagen.

IMG_2678.jpg

tizeye

macrumors 68040
Jul 17, 2013
Orlando, FL
I saw the solar eclipse first! Haven’t fully experienced it yet, though.

Grandson visiting from Switzerland and had never had Krispie Kreme. Went in for 6 as the "Hot" sign was illuminated - and today started their newest offering so forced to get a couple.
IMG_0653.jpeg

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
I saw the solar eclipse first! Haven’t fully experienced it yet, though.

Grandson visiting from Switzerland and had never had Krispie Kreme. Went in for 6 as the "Hot" sign was illuminated - and today started their newest offering so forced to get a couple.
View attachment 2365772
That looks - sweeeeeeet - actually funny to mention that they had a Krispy Kreme pop-up stand at the Geneva Railway station (where a gelato place is open during the warm season) and at the Manor department store in the supermarket. Didn't try it myself, nor have I tried the Dunkin' Donuts (who arrived here a few years ago).

tizeye

macrumors 68040
Jul 17, 2013
Orlando, FL
That looks - sweeeeeeet - actually funny to mention that they had a Krispy Kreme pop-up stand at the Geneva Railway station (where a gelato place is open during the warm season) and at the Manor department store in the supermarket. Didn't try it myself, nor have I tried the Dunkin' Donuts (who arrived here a few years ago).
While they flew out of Geneva, just opened one in Laussane, but never been. Dunkin’ available for while and parents will bring in for kids class (birthday) as nothing homemade allowed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.