Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tcphoto1

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2008
Nashville, TN
73FE4F64-210A-476F-B817-39F97F14269D.jpeg

I can follow a recipe and make it presentable.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Aw....... Well, since you have been the most determined player and it is likely that not many others will join the game, I'll make the big reveal now. It's a decorative part of the desk lamp on my computer work station!
Thank you! I’d never have got that!
[doublepost=1546584637][/doublepost]
P52 | Week 1: Self Portrait (the prompt wasn't my idea) I got my diptych, but am holding the wrong camera, as the "right" one was on the tripod!

View attachment 813927
Very brave. I always stay behind the lens! And a Nikon camera is never the wrong camera! Looking forward to seeing how creative you get with the diptych theme.

Reactions: mollyc

mollyc

macrumors 604
Aug 18, 2016
Very brave. I always stay behind the lens! And a Nikon camera is never the wrong camera! Looking forward to seeing how creative you get with the diptych theme.

At this point that one is really my macro camera. Less lens switching. :D

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
Fool! She obviously took her Uggs as she wants to say YOU ruined them and SHE needs a new pair!
Kiss that M10 goodbye!

Mate trust me, the only way she is saying she wants a new pair is if they come out in a colour she hasnt bloody got yet! I hate them!
[doublepost=1546621438][/doublepost]
Nope -- I don't even use a kettle except once in a very blue moon! :). This IS a utilitarian item, though......

WHAT?!?!? that's not right! Our kettle is used so often it only gets cold at night!
[doublepost=1546621588][/doublepost]

Never the correct camera either.... :p

anotherscotsman

macrumors 68020
Aug 2, 2014
UK
Took advantage of the potential for a nice sunrise in a promised break from the steady grey skies of late. Last post was from Scotland (New Lanark on the Clyde), this one is from Snowdonia (Llyn Padarn). This tree has been done to death but was my first visit. Getting there for sunrise in the winter is not too onerous so thought I'd give it a try. Boring sky (no cloud drama) made for a bit of a boring scene but done it now and got the t-shirt. Shared the 10-foot wide viewing spot with 6 other photographers... As it happens, the day-trip to Snowdonia has yielded what is likely to be my favourite shot of 2019 already (not this one). Comments always appreciated.

That Tree
by another scotsman, on Flickr

Last edited:

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Mate trust me, the only way she is saying she wants a new pair is if they come out in a colour she hasnt bloody got yet! I hate them!
[doublepost=1546621438][/doublepost]

WHAT?!?!? that's not right! Our kettle is used so often it only gets cold at night!
[doublepost=1546621588][/doublepost]

Never the correct camera either.... :p
I’m sure they’ll have some new colours soon!
Of course the little ones could start collecting them as well!

The correct camera is the one you own. Not the one you are lusting after!
950C0E19-F251-4D31-A6D9-2FF15FADD3B5.jpeg

[doublepost=1546630049][/doublepost]
Took advantage of the potential for a nice sunrise in a promised break from the steady grey skies of late. Last post was from Scotland (New Lanark on the Clyde), this one is from Snowdonia (Llyn Padarn). This tree has been done to death but was my first visit. Getting there for sunrise in the winter is not too onerous so thought I'd give it a try. Boring sky (no cloud drama) made for a bit of a boring scene but done it now and got the t-shirt. Shared the 10-foot wide viewing spot with 6 other photographers... As it happens, the day-trip to Snowdonia has yielded what is likely to be my favourite shot of 2019 already (not this one). Comments always appreciated.

That Tree
by another scotsman, on Flickr
Beautiful. Don’t worry if others have done it before. It’s still photo worthy.

Reactions: anotherscotsman

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Thanks! After seeing them so active over and over, throughout the day I finally grabbed the camera and went out on the deck and was happy to be able to get some shots while they were still flapping around. Also got one of BIF as a few of them decided to go elsewhere, but the background wasn't good in that shot. Overcast and cloudy here so lighting wasn't great but at least I didn't have harsh contrasts of shadow and light with which to deal. After I get through with some other stuff I'm going to look up mating behavior of Canada geese and see if that is indeed what is going on.

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
I’m sure they’ll have some new colours soon!
Of course the little ones could start collecting them as well!

The correct camera is the one you own. Not the one you are lusting after!
View attachment 814075
[doublepost=1546630049][/doublepost]
Beautiful. Don’t worry if others have done it before. It’s still photo worthy.

Oooo.... shiny...... :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.