Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey guys.

As you've noticed, i always seem to post in image threads and whatnot, and a lot of people seem to dig my images, so i've posted a HUGE gallery at printroom.com and set up some special macrumors price discounts.

They are:
4x6 : $5
5x7 : $6
8x10: $10
8x12: $11

These are "priced to move" so i can raise some capital for some gear with which I plan on self-publishing a book. If you buy an image, I'll also be giving away 12 images resized to the popular monitor resolutions for y'all to use as desktop wallpapers.

I hope you guys find some images you like and see fit to help support good, honest, art & photography.

Cheers!

Printoom Gallery Link

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
iGary said:
Competition? ;) JK...

I don't see any problem with an MR member posting links to their own work. Maybe the particular sub-forum isn't right (don't know).

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
jsw said:
Competition? ;) JK...

I don't see any problem with an MR member posting links to their own work. Maybe the particular sub-forum isn't right (don't know).

Eh. The sub-forum might be wrong, but I thought it was appropriate. I mean, they ARE after all IMAGES. ;)

If it's not, like I said, feel free to move it. Or feel free to look and enjoy. :)

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Moxiemike said:
Eh. The sub-forum might be wrong, but I thought it was appropriate. I mean, they ARE after all IMAGES. ;)

If it's not, like I said, feel free to move it. Or feel free to look and enjoy. :)

Nah, doesn't bug me. Mine got deleted last time I did it. Perhaps it was cause I was a newbie. :D

Moxiemike

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
iGary said:
Nah, doesn't bug me. Mine got deleted last time I did it. Perhaps it was cause I was a newbie. :D

Ahhh. So Sour Grapes® is it? ;) Just kidding. Though I do think I have a shot of some grapes in that gallery.... :)

I think you should do the same. We share alot of information and knowledge in those photography threads, and alot of people like our images. It's a nice market.

Hell. I'll even co-op and donate a portion of profits to macrumors.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.