Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Zenith said:
Ok, I'm posting a link to my entry since it might be on the edge of what's allowed in this thread. It should be ok, but if the moderators find this image too offending, then just remove the link.

CLOTHING! Not... uh... anyway. That's just pretty much stupid... no clothes, on the edge of the forum rules...

I'd say that link needs a reeeaalll fast edit. No, I'm not a mod, but thats just... well... use your judgment.

MrSugar

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2003
Mechcozmo said:
CLOTHING! Not... uh... anyway. That's just pretty much stupid... no clothes, on the edge of the forum rules...

I'd say that link needs a reeeaalll fast edit. No, I'm not a mod, but thats just... well... use your judgment.

I think it's hilarious. great work

maybe a warning for those folks at work

Tiauguinho

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2002
The Netherlands
Mechcozmo said:
I'd say that link needs a reeeaalll fast edit...

Why? You that tempted to order one for you right away? ;) :D

I think its a very good photoshop work, the idea might be a little mmm "agressive" for the more sensible of us (those who live in the Vatican for example :D), but nonetheless, its a great photoshop work!

I wanna see more ideas on this thread! I think its great! Got an idea myself for the xserve but no PS techniques for it... :(

Bob21

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
And what about the fashion conscious 17yr old mother of 3?

Are you tired of hiding your pristine white iPod in your pocket for fear of ridicule from your friends?

Well, fear no more. With our special make-over kit you can turn your iPod into:

CHAV-Pod™

The genuine imitation Burberry check cover and gold-look earbuds are made from the finest quality sticky-back plastic and will blend perfectly with your Burberry cap and tacky jewellery.

Attachments

• ChavPod2.jpg
    ChavPod2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 157

Doctor Q

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Bob21 said:

Are you tired of hiding your pristine white iPod in your pocket for fear of ridicule from your friends?

CHAV-Pod™

The genuine imitation Burberry check cover and gold-look earbuds are made from the finest quality sticky-back plastic and will blend perfectly with your Burberry cap and tacky jewellery.
Note to all: Bob21 has raised the bar here. An excellent precedent: supplying the ad copy to go with the Apple clothes!

maxterpiece

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2003
Bob21 said:

CHAV-Pod™

I'm so sick of that pattern.... and the type of people who wear it for that matter. (No offense!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.