Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudbug

Administrator emeritus
Original poster
Jun 28, 2002
North Central Colorado

Attachments

• stacking-xp2.jpg
    stacking-xp2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 405

Benjamin

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2003
Portland, OR
FightTheFuture said:
whoah! that had some shock value! i'm not quite sure what that white cable is coming out of the monitor though.

that is from the apple mouse that was thrown in the monitor i believe.

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C
FightTheFuture said:
whoah! that had some shock value! i'm not quite sure what that white cable is coming out of the monitor though.

Yup, mouse cable coming out. If you look carefully, you'll see it's an old Apple Pro mouse that I "threw" in there. I did this late last night with PS5 on an old Pentium 233. The machine was so slow that I didn't spend much time getting things right.

I was going to do some cool smoke effects with the smudge tool -- that was originally why I wanted to do the whole thing in the first place -- but it was taking two to three seconds per smudge to see what I was doing. Undos took just as long.

So I faked it. Glad you liked. ;)

MacBandit

macrumors 604
superninjagoat said:
Yup, mouse cable coming out. If you look carefully, you'll see it's an old Apple Pro mouse that I "threw" in there. I did this late last night with PS5 on an old Pentium 233. The machine was so slow that I didn't spend much time getting things right.

I was going to do some cool smoke effects with the smudge tool -- that was originally why I wanted to do the whole thing in the first place -- but it was taking two to three seconds per smudge to see what I was doing. Undos took just as long.

So I faked it. Glad you liked. ;)

So I guess working on that machine was a big part of your reasoning for making the photo in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.