Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il

Attachments

• ballmer_kojak.jpg
    ballmer_kojak.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 448

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
Thanks MacBandit - I am a Creative Director at a Ad/Promotions agency- not exactly fun work but it pays the bills. In my down time I do my own digital artwork, help friends with zines and goof off in Photoshop. I'm glad MacRumors has this particular thread here - it's always fun to have a challenge and keep the skills honed.

p.s. I always thought Springfield, Illinois was the true home of The Simpsons. I always wondered if anyone has kept track of every city and state mentioned in the show - I'll bet they've named nearly every state - could probably narrow it down from that, but I'm not that kind of geek. :D

MacBandit

macrumors 604
aricher said:
Thanks MacBandit - I am a Creative Director at a Ad/Promotions agency- not exactly fun work but it pays the bills. In my down time I do my own digital artwork, help friends with zines and goof off in Photoshop. I'm glad MacRumors has this particular thread here - it's always fun to have a challenge and keep the skills honed.

p.s. I always thought Springfield, Illinois was the true home of The Simpsons. I always wondered if anyone has kept track of every city and state mentioned in the show - I'll bet they've named nearly every state - could probably narrow it down from that, but I'm not that kind of geek. :D

The Simpsons home isn't truly anyone one specific Springfield but in an interview Groening let slip that he originally based the people off of Springfield, OR as he spent some time living in this area.

rueyeet

macrumors 65816
Jun 10, 2003
MD
I vote for the bar pic on the first page. Though the Slimer one looks like it took some skill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.