Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zord

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
Is there someone who is more skilled than me that could remove the images from this wallpaper leaving only the “Mix it Up” background?

I’m having a ton of trouble getting it done.

Thanks!

427d991f70cee81d13b1b773342e110c.jpg

JamiLynee

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2014
The PNW
These were supposed to be for the 12 mini but I can't get them to align to save my life. Can anyone please help?

Attachments

• core_border_12mini_lock_rainbow.png
    core_border_12mini_lock_rainbow.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 107
  • double_border_12mini_rainbow.png
    double_border_12mini_rainbow.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 107

Pilot Jones

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2020
These were supposed to be for the 12 mini but I can't get them to align to save my life. Can anyone please help?

hope this works!

the 2nd pic you attached had a double border, so I aligned it with the outer one.

edit: I just stumbled across another post you made in which you specified you were generally unable to align these with your Mini's screen...I thought you were trying to align these with each other ?

Attachments

• mini-combined.png
    mini-combined.png
    76 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

JamiLynee

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2014
The PNW
hope this works!

the 2nd pic you attached had a double border, so I aligned it with the outer one.

edit: I just stumbled across another post you made in which you specified you were generally unable to align these with your Mini's screen...I thought you were trying to align these with each other ?
Thanks! This is even cooler but when I save and try to assign it as a wallpaper, it still doesn't line up. It's making me zoom and then I can't get it to line up. I'm thinking I need to trim some of the black space external border?

Reactions: Pilot Jones

Pilot Jones

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2020
Thanks! This is even cooler but when I save and try to assign it as a wallpaper, it still doesn't line up. It's making me zoom and then I can't get it to line up. I'm thinking I need to trim some of the black space external border?

Try this one. I looked up the exact screen resolution of the Mini and just resized the wallpaper to fit in those dimensions edge-to-edge.

Just make sure to keep perspective zoom off. I think this should work!

Attachments

• mini-rescale.jpg
    mini-rescale.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 112
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.