Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

billyboy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2003
In my head
After fratting around trying to get the concept of a modular website finalised in my head, I seem to be in the domain now of php and mySQL/web driven database programming - the dogs nuts way to achieve my current plan for a bilingual site.

We have the corporate image, we will provide all the artistic stuff, we want a dare I say, code head with an appreciation for snappy and very clean websites.

As far as monies, we are not asking for a freebie, at all, I want this thing to rock, but I am not going to roll over to the corporate master programmers out there who spend more on coffeee accounts than most humans consume on running their cars.

We are coming up with creative ways to finance various aspects of our project, some involve work now pay later, others are for a slice of a project's ownership. In the case of this website construction, anyone out there who seriously knows what they are doing, is inbetween jobs, or is striking out on their own and wants to earn good but not greedy money on a very good project please ask and I will send you our apparently well conceived and "detailed at a high level" spec (I can say it is good and detailed because one of these big time outfits thought it would be a really fun and novel addition to their CV, but hand over exorbitant sums, perlease)

For the successful programmer we will ensure regular and meaningful payments till the bill is paid off in full.

The quote has to be real world, not full of little tricks to add to the bill for a slight change in spec or maintain some sort of limiting control prohibiting us from being able to update our site whenever we want. (I was in the estimating game so I can smell an "extras motivated wide boy" from a mile off) and you have to like being pummeled with creativity, because our designer guy is Picasso on the PC.

Interested parties please send me a PM. Our website is aimed at kids, so it is totally cool material.

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.