Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scem0

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
I am in the process of making a picture book to go along to the lyrics of "It's oh so quiet" by Bjork.

click here to see!

It is only going to be the first couple of lines from the song:

It's oh so quiet (shh),
It's oh so still (shh),
you're all alone (shh),
and so peaceful until...

all photographs from stock.xchange.

scem0

scem0

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
snkTab said:
Bjork (I don't understand)

bjork.humanbehavior.gif

Bjork is an Icelandic musical artist that I admire. :)

Or am I misunderstanding what you misunderstood? :p

scem0

blackvirus00

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2004
yeah i enjoy bjork...i like her song hyperballed, and the remix on the telegram album is good to :cool:

inlimbo

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2005
Sydney, Australia
Thats great!!! How did ya do it? Photoshop?

scem0 send me an email when ur finished - i would love to see the finished product.

bartelby:
I love Medulla. Though I do admit to skipping some tracks (sorry...) But i love the pleasure is all mine, who is it, Oceania (london choir is awesome), Desired Constellation. etc...

I really like the beat boxing too. I hate how every tom, dick and harry beat boxes (poorly) nowadays. I can't go to a party or anything without some wanker trying to show off his terrible beat boxing skills. But I like how Rahzel mimics the electronic drum sound (the more condensed sound unlike the big boomy hip hop sound that beat boxing is usually associated with). His beats are also quite complex (Im a drummer and im converting some of his medulla beats to my real kit).

inlimbo...

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
inlimbo said:
Thats great!!! How did ya do it? Photoshop?

scem0 send me an email when ur finished - i would love to see the finished product.

bartelby:
I love Medulla. Though I do admit to skipping some tracks (sorry...) But i love the pleasure is all mine, who is it, Oceania (london choir is awesome), Desired Constellation. etc...

I really like the beat boxing too. I hate how every tom, dick and harry beat boxes (poorly) nowadays. I can't go to a party or anything without some wanker trying to show off his terrible beat boxing skills. But I like how Rahzel mimics the electronic drum sound (the more condensed sound unlike the big boomy hip hop sound that beat boxing is usually associated with). His beats are also quite complex (Im a drummer and im converting some of his medulla beats to my real kit).

inlimbo...

You should watch the making of Medulla DVD. It will up your appreciation of the album 100 times over.

scem0

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
I would love to see that. I think it'd be cool to see the choir, and to just see Bjork doing her stuff. A glimpse into the thought behind an album can make the album tons better.

scem0

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.