Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zildjansg

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2010
Vietnam's
bia%20ha%20noi.jpg

and our very own
inside_tlb01.jpg

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Two more of my friends...Bud and Chuck...:cool:
Woodchuck Cider is fantastic. Not even close to a beer though.

I had been drinking Heineken for quite some time but recently I started drinking this Germany Brew--not as good as at the source but a nice beer for Florida.
I love Warsteiner. Luckily there's a local German restaurant (Uwe's, it's authentic stuff) that has it on tap.

Everything I've seen on the first three pages is just urine in a bottle.
Apparently you missed the Guinness and Beamish Irish Stout on the very first page. ;) I know they aren't technically beers but when people talk about "beer" they mean a wider category.

My personal favorite is Alaskan Amber. So smooth.
I ripped the image from Beerandmicrobrews.com as I have none in stock at the moment.

Attachments

• alaskan-amber.jpg
    alaskan-amber.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 472

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Innis & Gunn - premium Irish 77day old oak beer.

^ I think I'm in LOVE with this beer. This is the ONLY beer I really enjoy or like ... that that tastes better in the 750ml bottle after each pour!!

Lush ...nah not me! hehe ;)

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
Haha it is.. When you get drunk, it's like you have drinked jack daniels, you don't remember anything! yes! :-D It's a 6% beer..

LOL..... only 6%! I just had some of this stuff: Brewdog Tokyo. 18%! The portion was only about 6 ounces and that was plenty. Incredible strong. I think I forgot my name a few times during the experience!

Wow I haven't heard some of these beers! Must try them all :D

There are so many and so little time!!!!!

hatehereyes

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2008
Moreno Valley, Ca
Not yet but it is one of the things on my to do list. It is only 2-3 hours away from me and man I sooooo want to go. I heard the food is really good and well the beer. That speaks for itself!!! They are right now my favorite brewery.

Yeah, I went there last April and the whole place is a lot of fun. The environment is really great. Although I didn't get to try the food, I got one of their growlers filled with beer which was better.

Nejmann

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2010
Denmark (Europe)
LOL..... only 6%! I just had some of this stuff: Brewdog Tokyo. 18%! The portion was only about 6 ounces and that was plenty. Incredible strong. I think I forgot my name a few times during the experience!

There are so many and so little time!!!!!

Haha but remember in Denmark, you can buy alcohol when you are 15 years old, so we can drink twice as much because of the early experience ;-) But actually i think the 18% beers taste like crap :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.