Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NevadaJack

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for all the nice comments.

I added one stick of 1GB Crucial RAM.

The TV is a Sony HD 50" and only 17" deep and the weight is only 82 pounds. It is a LCD rear projection model. A beautiful picture and looks great from the green chair when I don't fall asleep.

And yes I still do use the pencil sharpener...I do a lot of crossword puzzles..:)

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
James Philp said:
Still, I'm wearing my jealous face!
[edit mine]

50" HD LCD....*drool*. I like the iMac, but at 20", the spare 30 is just overwhelming. I really REALLY want a tv like that, as I am quite happy with my tiny PB :D

Awesome 'work' setup there, very productive looking with few distractions :rolleyes:

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
nice pics - I love the 20" iMac, got one for my wife. But seeing the guts reminds me that I still have to order the extra RAM....

D

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
With the BT M/K how exactly does it work, do you have to turn them off everytime your done with them? And also about how long does the battery last?

I ordered mine without really knowing much except that I like the idea of no wires. :)

john_satc

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2005
B'ham Uk
mkrishnan said:
IIRC, my BTO iBook came in a brown cardboard box overwrapping the white one. :)

Ye mine to when I bought it from a store though. I would hate to see the box of the item i spent over a 1000 quid on being some damaged and dirty.

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
mkrishnan said:
IIRC, my BTO iBook came in a brown cardboard box overwrapping the white one. :)

My standard build 12" PB came with a paper-thin brown 'box' overwrapping the gorgeous black box that held my jewel.

Packing order: Paper-thin brown cover, thick plastic bag, PB box, interior....

ScottDodson

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2003
Chicago
Nice new toy ;)

I've got two old iMacs (green and a bondi), and decided to go with a quicksilver when I upgraded...but I'm gonna' do another iMac next time around. Always been a huge fan of 'em (the new ones)...and now I just need to find a way to justify getting one ;)

Nice purchase :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.