Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
The first was taken in Almansa, a town in Castilla La-Mancha, Spain.

The second was taken in Madrid, Spain.

The rest were taken in Ourense, Galicia, Spain.

I knew - or, had guessed - southern Europe, perhaps, southern France, more likely Italy, or Spain, or Portugal.

Lovely.

Anyway, thank you for sharing these shots; I liked them, and that sort of photography appeals to me.

RSB96

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2021
Spain
IMG_5812.jpeg

IMG_5814.jpeg

IMG_5816.jpeg

IMG_5837.jpeg

IMG_5854.jpeg

IMG_5855.jpeg

IMG_5877.jpeg

IMG_5878.jpeg

IMG_5888.jpeg

IMG_5927.jpeg

IMG_5928.jpeg

IMG_5930.jpeg

Madrid, Spain

Populus

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe

Awesome photos, however, I have a question regarding the tenth one: if that’s a spider, where are the remaining couple of legs? Spiders have four pairs of legs (8 legs) and that insect just have 6 legs… am I missing something?

Maybe the remaining pair of legs are what seem to be the chelicerae, near the mouth? 🤔

EDIT: mystery solved: there’s a barely visible leg, almost hidden behind the front left leg (on the right side in the photo), and my guess is that there’s another, completely hidden leg on the other side.

bondr006

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2010
Cary, NC - My Name is Rob Bond
Awesome photos, however, I have a question regarding the tenth one: if that’s a spider, where are the remaining couple of legs? Spiders have four pairs of legs (8 legs) and that insect just have 6 legs… am I missing something?

Maybe the remaining pair of legs are what seem to be the chelicerae, near the mouth? 🤔

EDIT: mystery solved: there’s a barely visible leg, almost hidden behind the front left leg (on the right side in the photo), and my guess is that there’s another, completely hidden leg on the other side.
Thank you! And yes, I was just going to point that out. It's an American Nursery Web Spider.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.