Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Muff Bandit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
:(im not sure if this goes here or on itunes board. but my songs are not in order on the iphone. they look right in itunes, but when i look at the iphone. track 3 is before track 1. whats the deal? im just getting over loosing all my music in itunes. ablum artwork got all mixed up so i just had to reinstall itunes and fix everything. took a few hours. im really getting sick of issues like this.

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
:(im not sure if this goes here or on itunes board. but my songs are not in order on the iphone. they look right in itunes, but when i look at the iphone. track 3 is before track 1. whats the deal? im just getting over loosing all my music in itunes. ablum artwork got all mixed up so i just had to reinstall itunes and fix everything. took a few hours. im really getting sick of issues like this.

You know you can give names to those songs v. track 1. Also you can arrange your songs alphabetically, by the date created or by album and artist, and then you can create smartlists or playlists that you can rotate between iTunes and iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.