Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C7 POWER

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Has anyone pre ordered a PS5 from Target? I did on 9/17, and 2 days before launch, no updates from Target on when they will even begin shipping. Their customer service lines are completely useless, and at this point I cant understand how a company that big has no info to give customers.

Reactions: max2

C7 POWER

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Was there any “launch day delivery guarantee” or something like that?

Every retailer is getting them to the customers who pre ordered on launch day, but Target is the only one not shipping till after. First World problems I know, but sucks no less lol. Those of us who have been waiting are excited.

Mine did change to preparing to ship last night so hopefully will ship this week.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Has anyone pre ordered a PS5 from Target? I did on 9/17, and 2 days before launch, no updates from Target on when they will even begin shipping. Their customer service lines are completely useless, and at this point I cant understand how a company that big has no info to give customers.

Just a heads up:

You could have the moderators migrate your thread into the gaming forum, other members who don’t frequent the community forum, likely would have more feedback for you who have preorders through Target.

Reactions: C7 POWER
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.