Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jannette

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
Bishop's Stortford
I bought a SS 38mm with Milanese Loop and received it on 24 April. I love it but decided to buy a sport band for everyday wear. It arrived today and I think it is great.
Having read some posts on here, I thought it might be a bit tacky. But, no, it is lovely..very light compared to the ML.
Very pleased!

Reactions: JackANSI

KeepCalmPeople

macrumors 65816
Sep 5, 2012
Los Angeles, California
I bought a SS 38mm with Milanese Loop and received it on 24 April. I love it but decided to buy a sport band for everyday wear. It arrived today and I think it is great.
Having read some posts on here, I thought it might be a bit tacky. But, no, it is lovely..very light compared to the ML.
Very pleased!
Agreed. I thought 'Flouroelastomer' was just an Apple spin on rubber, but is comfortable, a nice matt finish and not slippery. I'm not sure I can really justify another band, although I would love the SS link.

Polaroid

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2013
I was expecting it to be really bulky/fat on the wrist but its really slim!

antnee

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2014
I just picked up over the weekend a sport band and think the opposite. I guess for everyday use I think....not totally sold that the milanese is just as comfortable.

bh85

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2015
Midwest
Its just ok. Is it comfortable? Yes. But other than that, its just average. I have a black one, and on mine it started to rub off at the end of the strap where it tucks in.

JackANSI

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2011
I thought it was going to be like the cheap rubber of swatches past... But I do think will have a hard time with people who have super acidic sweat.

Reactions: jannette

jannette

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
Bishop's Stortford
I thought it was going to be like the cheap rubber of swatches past... But I do think will have a hard time with people who have super acidic sweat.
As I am 69, I am not running much! I think that on me, being female with thin wrists, it looks nicer than the ML. The Watch looks chunky on my wrist but the Sport band softens the look.

Reactions: JackANSI
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.