Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
C

CompUser

Original poster
Hi, I have to burn a bunch of DVDs for school. To save time I don't want to have a silly DVD menu that will take a lot of time to burn. Is there a way in iDVD to have it not make you have a menu. (Also, I only have one set of themes (all of which are animated), I used to have 3 sets of themes.) If not, is there a program I could use to burn a DVD that will play in a DVD player. Quicktime Pro?

neocell

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2005
Great White North
CompUser said:
Hi, I have to burn a bunch of DVDs for school. To save time I don't want to have a silly DVD menu that will take a lot of time to burn. Is there a way in iDVD to have it not make you have a menu. (Also, I only have one set of themes (all of which are animated), I used to have 3 sets of themes.) If not, is there a program I could use to burn a DVD that will play in a DVD player. Quicktime Pro?
If you're just making exact copies why don't you burn one with iDVD then copy it to your hard drive (from the optical drive) and then burn multiple copies with toast (~25 min @ 2x, ~8 min @ 8x/per disc)? Then you won't have to wait for iDVD to do it's thing each time.

http://www.roxio.com/en/index.jhtml;jsessionid=BJVNCAJDUAT2XLAQAMFR3KVMCABQWIV0?_requestid=257960

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.