Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ckirkhoff

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2016
My iPhone 6 is really weird.
It will loose cellular network at night time and it will just say "No Network" or constantly say "Searching.."
No on/off, flight mode on/off, hard reset, network setting reset, setting reset or content and setting reset will work. Even setting up as a new iPhone will not prevent it.

Now the weird part is, that if I disconnect the battery and connect it again, then it works!!! All day only to loose cellular network next day towards night time.
Then I reconnect the battery again and I can go another day. I am on my 4th day now.

So everything works, just not as it supposed to. Really annoying to have to open the phone everyday.

Does anyone have an idea of what is going on? :-(

Thank you. :)

Reno Raines

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2015
So you are physically opening up your phone to disconnect your battery or are meaning to say you are taking it off of charge?

Reno Raines

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2015
I think your theory may be correct. I would get it looked at as it will most likely get worse.

Ckirkhoff

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 26, 2016
I don't think there is any warranty left to speak of after opening the device on the customer side.

I wasn't looking for a warranty fix. It was out of warranty ages ago. I was just asking if anyone have found a solution to a similar problem. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.