Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

huytergan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2018
I have Macbook Pro, mac os and windows 7 inside it. I told computer service to make it work for windows tho. Actually it works, but not completely. Trackpad Right click and F key bar not working. When I click one of F keys , it only able to work with F keys, not with others, For example, can't control display's brightness
It exactly working only in Mac os, but not in windows. I tried to figure it out, went through control panel, some said Boot Camp must be there to take control over those. But I couldn't find it. it's not there. And I thought the service made it up without BootCamp. :(((((( is there any way to control those? I wanna control my keyboard and trackpad, someone please help me for god's sake.

huytergan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2018
you need bootcamp drivers, you can download them in MacOS

You mean I need to download and set up bootcamp? By the way, When I start my Macbook and use ‘alt’, I get Mac and Windows, but; when I go through Cmd+R and select starting disk, I get only Mac.

So, in this case, Is it enough to download and upload bootcamp drivers? I can use windows as well

_Kiki_

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2017
No, only download to USB stick using BootCamp Assistant, you have to use MacOS to obtain compatible drivers for your hardware

Which model/year of MacBook do you have?

huytergan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2018
No, only download to USB stick using BootCamp Assistant, you have to use MacOS to obtain compatible drivers for your hardware

Which model/year of MacBook do you have?
It’s 2012 mid pro 13” ,i5 2.6

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.