Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sujayreddy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2017
Hyderabad
First i downloaded high sierra from App Store and while installing it stuck and after some time kernel panic occurred ,then i searched on the web and gone to internet recovery ,downloaded OS X Marverick and successfully installed and i tried to download high sierra from app store ,so it asked to enter my account details ,now once i entered it is asking for a verification code which is send to my device ,but this is the only device i have so i can't enter into my old account so i created a new account and started downloading High sierra from app store ,now it only downloaded 14mb file ,after opening that file it is stuck in downloading and after 10 to 15 minutes it is giving me an error " a server with the specific hostname could not be found",i tried to download it many number of times but still it is always giving me that error , i also tried restarting the computer, also did reset the NVRAM or PRAM ,also tried deleting the dmg file and downloading again but still this is the error ,now i am stuck on OS X Marverick .Guys please help me resolve this issue sorry for my language i am in a hurry

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 5.44.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 5.44.11 AM.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 5.40.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 5.40.05 AM.png
    949 KB · Views: 78
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.