Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hahahahahaudead

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2008
im going to start off by saying ever since the new itunes has been released i dont think ive ever experienced this much frustration with electronics in my life, between itunes deleting all of my music b/c i go over my capacity and then causing me to having to restore the ipod from the beginning like i just bought the thing

but this one has to be the most frustrating to give some background on my itunes i have arnd 100 gigs of music and 200 gigs of video/apps on my computer i have EACH cd in its each playlist w/ updated album art/artist etc i did all of this manually

but know after i update to ios 6 my album artwork on abt 50% off my songs on my ipod touch (64gig) dont show up but yet the album artwork shows up in my itunes library just fine, i dont know what the problem is i dont know how to fix it.

on my ipad which hasnt been updated to ios6 yet everything seems to be working fine (terrible but no worse than the usual music app on the ipad)

any help on at least diagnosing the problem would be appreciated

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.