Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

r1Ns3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2016
The re-jailbreaking process doesn't seem to work as of now. I have no clue why.

I tried deleting the pangu app and reinstalling it using cydia impactor. Got it installed, but rejailbreak just instantly resprings without a notification after I lock my device.

I have tried everything. I also want to know if there is a way to remove ONLY jailbreak data? I want to keep my apps and stuff but remove jailbreak so I can try again.

For some reason also, half of my tweaks keep working even when restart? This is a semi-untethered JB, meaning after restart no tweaks should work. Take a look at this:
IMG_0017.PNG

Look at the font, it's different because I had the tweak BytaFont. Also the top right, my battery looks like what it would but corrupted if I had my previous theme! What the hell is going on???

This is the SECOND TIME this has f***ing happened PLEASE HELP ME GODDAMMIT PLEASE I'M ACTUALLY BEGGING U
[doublepost=1471128383][/doublepost]https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/...ssion_post_all_of_your_methods_to_fix_the_pp/

solved it!

Attachments

• IMG_0017.PNG
    IMG_0017.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 345

CloudAK

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2016
how is the rejailbreak supposed to work for pangu 1.1? u hit the pangu icon and jus lock the screen?

its not workin for me either; only once after several tries

Last edited:

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
how is the rejailbreak supposed to work for pangu 1.1? u hit the pangu icon and jus lock the screen?

its not workin for me either; only once after several tries

Open the pangu app, tap the button to re-enable the jailbreak, press lock screen. Don't touch anything else

Wait for the notification that re-jailbreak was successful to show up. Wait until device resprings

AGuerrav

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2012
Medellin, Colombia
Sometimes it happens to me as well.. this is the way it get fixed everytime for me:

1. Go to the notification options for Pangu
2. Turn them off
3. Open Pangu APP
4. Go again to the notification options for Pangu
5. Turn them on
6. re jailbreak

Hope it works for you as work for me, let me know.

Reactions: Will22
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.