Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mms

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2003
CA
I find that for the screen, a soft dry cloth is enough in most cases. I've never found a need to actually purchase some cleaning fluid just for the LCD.

caabeel

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2005
Rod Rod said:
the "ilugger" seems sturdier than the 4allmemory product. but I have no idea because I don't have any first hand experience with either, let alone both.

If you look at the description, it's the same product.....the ilugger.

aussie_geek

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2004
Sydney Australia
Klear screen is great!

Mertzen said:
To clean the screen and the case use iKlear: http://www.klearscreen.com/

I second the use of Klear screen. You can get a 'starter pack' with the spray, and the necessary cloths for the cleaning procedure (I paid about $20 au). I have found that it is better than just using a damp cloth - not as much dust sticks to the screen after cleaning.

aussie_geek

Rod Rod

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
caabeel said:
If you look at the description, it's the same product.....the ilugger.

They seem different because of the lighting and colors. I was judging based on the pictures, not the descriptions.

caabeel

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2005
Rod Rod said:
They seem different because of the lighting and colors. I was judging based on the pictures, not the descriptions.

Gotcha......I called to confirm and it is.

Rod Rod

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
Cool.. it's a good move on the manufacturer's part to have their item sold at other outlets. Apparently they've revised the design with wider/thicker carrying straps when you compare the pictures I put in my post on the first page of this thread to the pictures on the ilugger and 4allmemory sites.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.