Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chihiro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2007
Hi

Can you please recommend me some mid range headphones (not in-ear or noice-cancelling, preferably not sennheiser ) , around £50 to £80 price range, comfortable to wear.

I would use them on an ipod touch (which doesn't have the best sound

i did a search and its really confusing to fine something because the choice is huge...

Thank you

Last edited:

NiKeZz

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2010
Topeka, Kansas
Hi

Can you please recommend me some mid range headphones (not in-ear or noice-cancelling, preferably not sennheiser ) , around £50 to £80 price range, comfortable to wear.

I would use them on an ipod touch (which doesn't have the best sound

i did a search and its really confusing to fine something because the choice is huge...

Thank you

Check out Phillips The Stretch on amazon, there around $67u.s. I picked them up yesterday after being in the same boat you are. The sound is very crisp and clear in almost every range of music I listen to. I payed $79 for mine and I wouldn't look back. Best $80 I've spent and there extremely comfortable and durable all at the same time which for $80 is hard to find. if you so happen to hit the cable hard on anything it has a detaching cable and will come unplugged before you strip the cable out the headphone. The best thing about it is that the cable is tangle free.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.